Our contact details
E-mail: [email protected]
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details, mobile phone number, addresses)
- Photographs to use in personalised designs
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To create personalised designs to suit your requirements (e.g. birth announcements which include the baby’s name)
- To to process payments for items customers purchase online
- To dispatch and deliver items customers have purchased using Royal Mail or other courier services
- Internal record keeping
- We may use information to improve our products and services
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or post. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Without certain information we may be unable to process your order.
How we store your personal information
Your information will be securely stored. When we dispose of data (including personalised proofs and final versions of designs, addresses, contact details, photographs) and electronic information we hold will be deleted and hard copies will be shredded (e.g. printed proofs, dispatch notes etc.).
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, or other hard copy forms, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy and cookie statement. You should exercise caution and look at the statements and policies applicable to the website in question.